We usually reserve our dress pants for events like office meetings and job interviews. But yesterday, we spotted Vanessa Hudgens rocking a pair oh-so-casually while sipping an iced coffee in LA that it inspired us to start mixing and matching business with leisure (in the fashion sense, of course)!
Vanessa chose striped gray pants that are loose and sit a little low on the waist to start off her cool-casual look. She then paired it with a CK Jeans crop tank that not only gave her getup a retro 90s feel but also gave sexy peeks at her black lace bra and a diamond stud belly piercing. The 28-year-old actress accessorized with trendy yellow-tint sunglasses, black-cross hoop earrings, and a giant Balenciaga “Brief” bag. Nessa completed her look and prevented her pants from sweeping the streets with her old Vince Camuto “Elric” platforms.
Vanessa Hudgens grabbing an iced coffee while out and about in Los Angeles, California, on March 14, 2017.
Closeups of Vanessa Hudgens’ Vince Camuto “Elric” platforms.
We love how Nessa breathed new life to business pants by simply pairing them with classic wardrobe favorites. She stayed true to her signature bohemian style with the oversized bag and the platforms, but we think her ensemble would look good with a pair of sneakers and a backpack, too.
Are you loving Vanessa Hudgens’ look as much as we do? Copy her style with our get-the-look shopping guide below.
1. Rachel Zoe “Emmeline” Pinstripe Wide-Leg Pants, $177.92 to $395.00 at Amazon
2. Moniya Hypoallergenic Gold-Plated Copper Diamond-Cut Hoop Earrings, $9.99 at Amazon
3. Calvin Klein Reissue Logo Cropped Tank Top, $29 at PacSun
4. Free People “Flavor of the Day” Aviators in Lemonade, $20 at Free People
5. Vince Camuto “Elric” Platforms, $38.39 to $89 at 6pm and Amazon