We usually reserve our dress pants for events like office meetings and job interviews, but yesterday, we were treated to a dose of inspiration. We spotted Vanessa Hudgens rocking a pair of dress slacks oh-so-casually while sipping an iced coffee in LA, and now, we’re inspired to start mixing and matching business with leisure.
Vanessa started her casual-cool look with a pair of loose striped gray pants that sat low on her waist. She paired her trousers with a retro ’90s style CK Jeans crop tank, showing off a peek of her black lace bra and a diamond stud belly piercing. The 28-year-old actress accessorized with trendy yellow-tint sunglasses, black-cross hoop earrings and a giant Balenciaga “Brief” bag. The “High School Musical” star completed her look and prevented her pants from sweeping the streets with her old Vince Camuto “Elric” platforms.
Vanessa Hudgens grabbing an iced coffee while out and about in Los Angeles, California, on March 14, 2017.
Closeups of Vanessa Hudgens’ Vince Camuto “Elric” platforms.
We love how Vanessa breathed new life to business pants by simply pairing them with classic wardrobe favorites. She stayed true to her signature bohemian style with the oversized bag and the platforms, but we think her ensemble would look good with a pair of sneakers and a backpack, too.
Are you loving Vanessa Hudgens’ look as much as we do? Copy her style with our get-the-look shopping guide below.
1. Rachel Zoe “Emmeline” Pinstripe Wide-Leg Pants, $177.92 to $395.00 at Amazon
2. Moniya Hypoallergenic Gold-Plated Copper Diamond-Cut Hoop Earrings, $9.99 at Amazon
3. Calvin Klein Reissue Logo Cropped Tank Top, $29 at PacSun
4. Free People “Flavor of the Day” Aviators in Lemonade, $20 at Free People
5. Vince Camuto “Elric” Platforms, $38.39 to $89 at 6pm and Amazon