How many mom and daughter tandems can say they have almost the same taste in clothes? I don’t think a lot of moms out there would be caught dead wearing see-through pants that their daughters love to wear.
As expected from the Kardashian-Jenner brood, that boundary has been pushed. Matriarch Kris Jenner gave daughter Kim Kardashian a run for her money when she wore a pair of flimsy pants that totally resembled that of her daughter’s attire last year.
1. Kris attended the Chanel couture fashion show in revealing net pants teamed up with a turtleneck top and a chic long blazer. The 59-year-old grandma accessorized with a Chanel clutch, a pair of Chanel sunglasses and Stuart Weitzman “Nudist” sandals (available at Shopbop).
Kris Jenner at the Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2015 – Chanel – Outside Arrivals in Paris on January 27, 2015
2. You might remember that Kim Kardashian wore a see-through jumpsuit from the Givenchy Fall 2008 Couture collection last year. The 34-year-old flaunted her well-endowed bust in the outfit but kept a semblance of modesty by draping a jacket over her shoulders. She capped off the look with a pair of Givenchy “Matilda” lizard sandals.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian out with their daughter, North West, in Paris on September 28, 2014
We think we are all past the point of being shocked at whatever Kim is wearing. From a fashion stand-point, the reality star did the jumpsuit justice. We think the leather jacket draping was also a nice touch.
Her mom’s outfit, on the other hand, is still up for debate. The upper portion is classic and chic but we’re still torn about the pants. Trashy or not?
Help us decide! Which of these two ladies looked least trashy in see-through pants?
And just in case you are also itching to rock a pair, here are some sheer pants you can try:
1. endless rose Lattice Lace Culotte Pants, $105.00 at Shopbop
2. Free People Champagne Lace Culotte Pants, $128.00 at Shopbop
3. Free People Wide Leg Lace Pants, $168.00 at Shopbop
4. Dagmar Linda Drop Waist Pants, $80.70 at Shopbop
Credit: WENN/Edouard Bernaux/News Pictures