Sweatpants are always listed as one of the things you should never wear to the airport, but, ugh, they are just so comfortable. Kourtney Kardashian gave in to that comfort on a flight to NY last Wednesday and ditched her usual high heels and high-flying style for this laid-back getup:
Kourtney Kardashian arriving at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City on June 25, 2014
Kourtney’s loungewear may lax, but it remains luxe. How did she achieve it? By simply picking a fun, bold print over dreary gray, and wearing a slimmer cut that doesn’t sloppily bunch around the arms and legs like typical sweatsuits. Kourtney’s sweats-to-the-airport look is both TSA and Your Next Jeans-approved!
Unlike sister Kim who continued to wear heels and tight dresses well into her last trimester, Kourtney is using her pregnancy pass t0 wear comfortable clothing as early as now. We think it’s a wise decision; after all, you are only given 9 months to make use of all those maternity benefits.
Now, you don’t have to be pregnant to get away with wearing sweats to the airport — a fun print like on Kourtney’s Michael Lauren sweatsuit is enough. Take your pick from the printed loungewear below. Wear them sneakers for the ultimate in comfort, or pair them with strappy sandals for a summer-chic upgrade.
1. Clover Canyon “Byzantine Scarf” Neoprene Bomber Jacket, $385, and Clover Canyon “Byzantine Scarf” Wide-Leg Pants, $294
2. All Things Fabulous “Palm Tree” Cozy Sweatshirt, $110, and All Things Fabulous “La Palm Trees” Sweatpants, $121
3. Clover Canyon “Greek Tiles” Top, $198, and Clover Canyon “Greek Tiles” Pants, $215
4. Monrow Exclusive Crew-Neck Sweatshirt, $132, and Monrow Exclusive 3/4 Sweatpants, $105
5. Clover Canyon “Floral Line Drawing” Top, $198, and Clover Canyon “Floral Line Drawing” Pants, $246