Could this be it? Could this be Anne Hathaway’s fashion saving grace after missing the mark so many times as of late?
In our eyes, this outfit is definitely one of our favorite off-the-red-carpet ensembles of the actress. In the interest of bringing its appeal to light, we’re listing down the 3 reasons why it’s so copy-worthy:
Anne Hathaway at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in Los Angeles on March 5, 2014
1. The gorgeous silken trousers for serious style
The 31-year old actress successfully showed off the trousers’ casual potential despite it having a dressy vibe. So let’s not just delegate the silken trousers to formal functions, shall we?
2. The functional blazer to fend off the elements
To give a glamorous touch to nondescript shirt attire, a blazer is a sterling addition. Plus, it gives a semblance of protection against the cold.
3. The sneakers for comfort
Way to get really comfortable in a plane, Anne!
This outfit should prompt you into adding more silken or satin trousers in your closet. Here are some great finds:
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Cosmo Satin Pants, $358.00
2. Nightcap Clothing Liquid Slack, $297.00
3. Jenni Kayne Slash Pocket Pants, $425.00
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim Draped Pocket Trousers, $375.00
Keep this ensemble in your copy-worthy list. You’ll definitely want to wear something like this for spring.