Red may not be the color you tend to keep in your closet, but keeping a pair of red jeans will eventually come in handy … especially this coming love month! If you’re still on the lookout for what to wear to a Valentine’s date, then we’ll clue you in on a few pointers, particularly with regard to wearing red jeans.
First, red is the color of love, so wearing red jeans to your date night will keep you motivated to keep the flame alive with your beau. Second, red jeans are a celebrity favorite (hint: Alessandra Ambrosio and Miranda Kerr are proof of that). Third, Valentine’s Day is close, so wearing red this coming February will do you no harm even if you wear the color all month long!
In case you want to experiment with your style this V-Day, we found an affordable pair of red jeans at GoJane that retails for $26.70 only! It’s the type of jeans that will accentuate your butt, elongate your legs, and make you look sexier — oh trust us, it will! Check it out:
Skinny Jeans in Red, $26.70
If you have no idea how to style red jeans, we came up with a few looks for you to try. Whether you’re a smart-dresser, a glam girl, or a hippie fanatic, you’ll definitely fall in love with our choices below! Look like one stylish love bug this coming Valentine’s Day with our select pieces from GoJane.
1. Dress like a preppy chic with a sleek chiffon blazer.
1) Chiffon Finish Open Front Blazer, $34.95 (before: $43.20); 2) Skinny Jeans in Red, $26.70; 3) Striped Tote Bag, $57.50
2. Look like a glamorous it girl with sequins and chains.
4) Two-Tone Sequin Top, $36.30; 5) Skinny Jeans in Red, $26.70; 6) Sequined Design Purse, $38.70; 7) Thick Chain Link Bracelet, $20.70
3. Be a hippie babe in fringes and graphic tees.
8) Cropped Sequined Love Graphic Sweater, $26.30; 9) Skinny Jeans in Red, $26.70; 10) Canvas Backpack, $50.70; 11) Fringe Wedge Booties, $29.20